Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > New Dennis Miller release

New Dennis Miller release

Dr. Shavers

Any of you guys know anything about this one? I love the guy and try
to get anything I can get my hands on.

Max Volume

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >, Dr.
Shavers <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Any of you guys know anything about this one? I love the guy and try
> to get anything I can get my hands on.

No, what is it? Can I throw away my VHS copy of "Live In Washington,
D.C." yet?

Jeffman

I've owned the Live in DC DVD of Dennis Miller's for years now.
It was a Columbia release.

Jeffman

Max Volume

In article <Xns93F1E95D285E4jeffman316@24.50.78.39>, Jeffman
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I've owned the Live in DC DVD of Dennis Miller's for years now.
> It was a Columbia release.

Really -- hmm, gotta track that one down. Thanks.

Werz Mungle

"Max Volume" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:090920032258332047%(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <Xns93F1E95D285E4jeffman316@24.50.78.39>, Jeffman
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > I've owned the Live in DC DVD of Dennis Miller's for years now.
> > It was a Columbia release.

> Really -- hmm, gotta track that one down. Thanks.

That was back when he was funny, before he became an angry conservative
****-for-brains.

Max Volume

In article <65x7b.508$(E-Mail Removed)>, Werz Mungle
<****@woods.com> wrote:

> That was back when he was funny, before he became an angry conservative
> ****-for-brains.

Conservative??? What the **** did *I* miss?

Shinner

"Werz Mungle" <****@woods.com> wrote in news:65x7b.508$Fj5.212
@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com:

> That was back when he was funny, before he became an angry conservative
> ****-for-brains.

Yeah....when he was a whiney-bleeding heart liberal.

(I think this new DVD might be his last HBO special...which blew. Not very
funny at all)

Wade365

The newest home video is of the HBO show recorded at the Vic Theater in Chicago
and it blows dead dogs for wine change. He's such a tool now.

If you want a thinking comedian, turn to Bill Maher.

Michael Rogers

> If you want a thinking comedian, turn to Bill Maher.

now *that's* funny!

Mike

Dr. Shavers

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Wade365) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> The newest home video is of the HBO show recorded at the Vic Theater in Chicago
> and it blows dead dogs for wine change. He's such a tool now.
>
> If you want a thinking comedian, turn to Bill Maher.

Ahahahaha! Now, that's funny!