Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Cleanfilms edited My fair lady?

Cleanfilms edited My fair lady?

yachtboy!

As well as Sound of Music?
http://www.cleanfilms.com/genre.phtml?66
My gosh, what did they take out? The Lonely Goatherd? (lol)
==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

"Destiny has a strange sense of humor..." K. Honeycutt
----------
http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe
http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe/psychedelic.htm
http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe/slinkypage.html

"He not busy being born is busy dying..." B. Dylan

=======================

Vlvetmorning98

I really hate those religious wackos.

GlassPrison

"yachtboy!" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> As well as Sound of Music?
> http://www.cleanfilms.com/genre.phtml?66
> My gosh, what did they take out? The Lonely Goatherd? (lol)

aww, they don't have any porn.

Dan

Sydney Assbasket

>> As well as Sound of Music?
>> http://www.cleanfilms.com/genre.phtml?66
>> My gosh, what did they take out? The Lonely Goatherd? (lol)

>aww, they don't have any porn.

Maybe they took out "Move your bloomin' arse" from MFL.

Remove "moc" to reply.

Whoever says "Nothing is impossible" has never tried to slam a
revolving door.
- Willy Walker

Stephen Cooke

On 12 Sep 2003, Sydney Assbasket wrote:

> >> As well as Sound of Music?
> >> http://www.cleanfilms.com/genre.phtml?66
> >> My gosh, what did they take out? The Lonely Goatherd? (lol)

> >aww, they don't have any porn.

> Maybe they took out "Move your bloomin' arse" from MFL.

That and the intro to I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face.

swac
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!

Jason

I don't think so. Look up the Matrixon there, and it has a little bubble
that says "edited for content" there's nothing like that next to Sound of
Music or My Fair Lady.

The Black Knight ALWAYS triumphs!!
news(E-Mail Removed)...