Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Is anyone still using DVD PLANET and if so any better????

Is anyone still using DVD PLANET and if so any better????

J. Alfred Prufrock

Just wondering if anyone is still using DVD planet
I truied calling and still cannot get thru
get disconnected after 15 min.
Thanks

lee roper

Just saw your message right after I posted my own message on DVD Planet. I
haven't tried calling them yet, but that was going to be my next step. Does
anyone know if they've filed for bankruptcy or something?

J. Alfred Prufrock <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just wondering if anyone is still using DVD planet
> I truied calling and still cannot get thru
> get disconnected after 15 min.
> Thanks

dsteak

"lee roper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<hd87b.134182$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Just saw your message right after I posted my own message on DVD Planet. I
> haven't tried calling them yet, but that was going to be my next step. Does
> anyone know if they've filed for bankruptcy or something?
>
> J. Alfred Prufrock <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Just wondering if anyone is still using DVD planet
> > I truied calling and still cannot get thru
> > get disconnected after 15 min.
> > Thanks

i ordered from them 2 weeks ago, and have not been charged, have not
received the order, have not gotten a response to my e-mails, and
can't get through on the phone, at any time. i think they've gone
under? anybody know?

Frank Malczewski

dsteak <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "lee roper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Just saw your message right after I posted my own message on DVD Planet. I
> > haven't tried calling them yet, but that was going to be my next step. Does
> > anyone know if they've filed for bankruptcy or something?
> >
> > J. Alfred Prufrock <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Just wondering if anyone is still using DVD planet
> > > I truied calling and still cannot get thru
> > > get disconnected after 15 min.
> > > Thanks

> i ordered from them 2 weeks ago, and have not been charged, have not
> received the order, have not gotten a response to my e-mails, and
> can't get through on the phone, at any time. i think they've gone
> under? anybody know?

They're still in business, fwiw.

Scott Streeter

J. Alfred Prufrock <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Just wondering if anyone is still using DVD planet
> I truied calling and still cannot get thru
> get disconnected after 15 min.
> Thanks

I use to use them all the time, but their recent poor service has lost
me as a customer. I'm giving http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/ a try and
see how they are. I just ordered Rocky and Bullwinkle from them, it
was backordered, but I got an e-mail Tuesday it shipped. Their on-line
order checking seems to be up to date. Free shipping too. So far I'm
happier with them than DVD Planet and I haven't even gotten my order
yet

--
Scott Streeter
http://www.wpi.edu/~ss/