Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Whats the lastest on the upcoming version of CANNNIBAL HOLOCAUST?

Whats the lastest on the upcoming version of CANNNIBAL HOLOCAUST?

Curly Stooges

Hey people,

Can any one fill me on the latest? Is there a definite date we can expect
for the upcoming SE version of Cannibal Holocaust? Are the specs of the new
dvd listed anywhere? Will it be R1 and be available to order at all major
dvd e-retailers or only at select locations?

Thanks!

Feel free to e-mail me http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Andrew

Curly Stooges wrote:

> Hey people,
>
> Can any one fill me on the latest? Is there a definite date we can expect
> for the upcoming SE version of Cannibal Holocaust? Are the specs of the new
> dvd listed anywhere? Will it be R1 and be available to order at all major
> dvd e-retailers or only at select locations?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Feel free to e-mail me (E-Mail Removed)

The Grindhouse release of Cannibal Holocaust will be bundled
with Duke Nukem Forever.

Andrew