Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Where is the International DVD comparison site?

Where is the International DVD comparison site?

Michael Alan Chary

A while back someone posted a URL for a site comparing DVD versions across
regions. I can't find the reference now. Does anyone know it?
--
"There's only one god / He is the sun god / Ra! - Ra! - Ra!"
--ancient Egyptian religious chant, attrib. to Robert Anton Wilson

Douglas Bailey

Michael Alan Chary <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> A while back someone posted a URL for a site comparing DVD versions across
> regions. I can't find the reference now. Does anyone know it?

Sounds like you might mean <http://www.compare.dvdbeaver.com/>. See if
that's what you wanted?

HTH,

doug

--

---------------Douglas Bailey ((E-Mail Removed))---------------
I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between...

Mobutu

Douglas Bailey wrote:

> Michael Alan Chary <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > A while back someone posted a URL for a site comparing DVD versions across
> > regions. I can't find the reference now. Does anyone know it?

> Sounds like you might mean <http://www.compare.dvdbeaver.com/>. See if
> that's what you wanted?
>
> HTH,
>
> doug
>
> --
>
> ---------------Douglas Bailey ((E-Mail Removed))---------------
> I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between...
> --Eno

WWW.DVD-BASEN.DK

Douglas Bailey

Mobutu <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Douglas Bailey wrote:

> > --
> >
> > ---------------Douglas Bailey ((E-Mail Removed))---------------
> > I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between...
> > --Eno

> WWW.DVD-BASEN.DK

Please don't quote signatures.

doug