Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > HELP! X-Files Season 5 DVD question

HELP! X-Files Season 5 DVD question

XFreak

After watching the "Post Modern Prometheus" episode on DVD I noticed a loud
"pop" at around the 43:12 mark.

Can anybody PLEASE let me know if this is has occurred on the mentioned
episode on your DVD as well? I'd like to know now if I have a defective
disk.

I've watched the previous 4 seasons on DVD and this is the first time
something like this has happened. And yes, I've checked the disk, and tried
it in numerous different players and it still happens.

Thanks.

Aphelion

> After watching the "Post Modern Prometheus" episode on DVD I noticed a
loud
> "pop" at around the 43:12 mark.

The pop is on mine, too. I wouldn't have noticed unless I was listening for
it. I don't have an elaborate sound system, just TV speakers, but yes, it's
there.

Aphelion