Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Eddie Murphy Delirious?

Re: Eddie Murphy Delirious?

WingNut

I created my own version from the laserdisc edition, and it turned out
fantastic. Gays' can go pound salt....

Dunf

"WingNut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns93EE89395E1F7nospamnospamcom@130.81.64.196 ...
> I created my own version from the laserdisc edition, and it turned out
> fantastic. Gays' can go pound salt....

Interesting you say that since it is quite probable that Eddie Murphy is
gay. I mean, the guy picked up a shemale and claims not to have known? I
guess the adams apple didn't give it away let alone the breasts that were
harder than softballs.

Mo Lei Tau

> > I created my own version from the laserdisc edition, and it turned out
> > fantastic. Gays' can go pound salt....
> >

> Interesting you say that since it is quite probable that Eddie Murphy is
> gay. I mean, the guy picked up a shemale and claims not to have known? I
> guess the adams apple didn't give it away let alone the breasts that were
> harder than softballs.

Maybe it's Eddie he's talking about. I dunno if he has any say in whether
Delirious or Raw comes out, but Murphy's been making a sh*tload of Disney or
Disney-esque movies lately. He's cultivating a completely different image
now.

--
Edshugeo The GodMoor
http://edshugeo.com

I just came. Everything just came. W-was that the big bang?
Alan Moore - Promethea book four

WingNut

Whatever, but Delirious and Raw were phenominal and it's a damn shame the
gays have the power to squash them...Thank God for LaserDIsc

Eric R.

"Mo Lei Tau" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> Maybe it's Eddie he's talking about. I dunno if he has any say in whether
> Delirious or Raw comes out

Maybe Michael Jackson and Mr. T. are keeping it shelved.

-Eric

WingNut

I doubt Mr. T gives a crap

Steve Hanson

WingNut wrote in <Xns93F1D2FF11919nospamnospamcom@130.81.64.196>:

>I doubt Mr. T gives a crap

"Don't cum too fast or I'll flex my buttcheeks and rip yo' dick off!"