Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > bush 2023 how to play vcr

bush 2023 how to play vcr

peter allen

Dear people
I have gone and brought a bush 2023 it should play vcr but I cant get it to
work any ideas
thanks for any help
pete

TCS

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 20:25:26 +0100, peter allen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Dear people
> I have gone and brought a bush 2023 it should play vcr but I cant get it to
> work any ideas

Never heard of the brand. Why don't you read the ****ing manual?

Rockwell

1. Press the Open button on your remote control.
2. Using the remote control, key in the following: 2, 8, 1, 2.
3. Press the Close button on your remote control.

To playback VCD and SVCD discs on this player
1. Insert the VCD/SVCD disc into the drive tray and close it.
2. Using your remote control, press the Goto button repeatedly until the
menu says VCD at the top of the screen.

not sure if this works as i found it on a website

Rockwell