Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Alias Season 1 Broken DVD Cases

Alias Season 1 Broken DVD Cases

Scanz

Has anyone else had the experience of opening all of the Alias Season 1 DVD
cases and finding the movable disc keeper damaged (broken)?

All three of mine were broken at the hinge and I assume that it was done
during the shrink wrap process.........

Scanz

TSKO

I had the same prob.......2 out of 3.........took it back to the ole Best
Buy and they gave me a new one...

news:Xns93ECE25FF75DDmascancomcastnet@204.127.204. 17...