Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Dempsey and Makepeace on DVD ?

Dempsey and Makepeace on DVD ?

PC Wizard

I'm looking for Dempsey and Makepeace on dvd. It was an 80's British cop
show. I looked on Amazon, etc, but, can't find it. Do they have a U.S. dvd
version? Anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks,
Keith

jayembee

"PC Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I'm looking for Dempsey and Makepeace on dvd. It was an 80's British cop
>show. I looked on Amazon, etc, but, can't find it. Do they have a U.S. dvd
>version? Anyone know where I can find it?

It hasn't been released on DVD in any region, that I'm aware of.

-- jayembee

PC Wizard

Hi jayembee,

Thanks for the info,

Keith

"jayembee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "PC Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >I'm looking for Dempsey and Makepeace on dvd. It was an 80's British cop
> >show. I looked on Amazon, etc, but, can't find it. Do they have a U.S.

dvd
> >version? Anyone know where I can find it?

> It hasn't been released on DVD in any region, that I'm aware of.
>
> -- jayembee

Eric R.

"PC Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> I'm looking for Dempsey and Makepeace on dvd. It was an 80's British cop
> show.

You know, when I first saw that subject line, I have to admit that the
first thought that went through my mind was "He's looking for Patrick
Dempsey and Chris Makepeace movies?"

-Eric

P.S. Hey, "My Bodyguard" wasn't bad.

Smaug69

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Eric R.) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> "PC Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> > I'm looking for Dempsey and Makepeace on dvd. It was an 80's British cop
> > show.

> You know, when I first saw that subject line, I have to admit that the
> first thought that went through my mind was "He's looking for Patrick
> Dempsey and Chris Makepeace movies?"

Same hee. LOL.

> P.S. Hey, "My Bodyguard" wasn't bad.

And neither was Loverboy.

Smaug69

Moviezzz

>You know, when I first saw that subject line, I have to admit that the
>first thought that went through my mind was "He's looking for Patrick
>Dempsey and Chris Makepeace movies?"

So did I! Then I remembered the old show (which I would also like to see on
DVD).