Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: New Animial House DVD outrage!!!!

Re: New Animial House DVD outrage!!!!

3W

Sent an email. Here's the reply:

Thank you for contacting us. First eject the disc from your player and
reinsert it. Then press the "stop" button during the "Warning" screen. Press
"play" and it will take you directly to the start of the film. We appreciate
your patronage and hope you continue to enjoy this and other Universal
releases.
Sincerely,
Universal Studios Home Video

Peter

Is this a joke ? are they serious ?

--
At the source of every error which is blamed on the
computer you will find at least two human errors,

fredman

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 22:56:15 -0400, Peter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Is this a joke ? are they serious ?

No, it's not a joke. It is the solution that many posted here within
hours of the first "sky is falling" complaint. Again, you may either
hit STOP during the initial FBI warnings - you are then able to hit
either PLAY to begin the movie or MENU to reach the main menu; or you
may simply allow the disc to play and FF thru the ads to get to the
menu/movie (Um, they've asked you to eject the disc initially to
'reset' it; you do NOT have to insert the disc twice!). Good luck.
regards,