Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > 2 pages in one browser window?

2 pages in one browser window?

tzygkptr@gmail.com

Using FF 1.0.6. Of course I know about tabs, but I'm wondering if
there is any way to have 2 separate sites displayed in one browser
window simultaneously, say divided horizontally (each page on its own
half) such that you can refresh both pages with one F5? I ask this
because I sell on ebay occasionally, & it would be nice to be able to
display/view/refresh both "my ebay" and my Andale hit counter with one
action, rather than having go back and forht between 2 windows/tabs.
I'm sure there would be other applications as well. Anyone know?

TIA

Rick

tzygkptr@gmail.com

BTW just updated to 15. Same question, please.

Rick

Hendrik Maryns

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) uitte de volgende tekst op 15/12/2005 0:39:
> BTW just updated to 15. Same question, please.

A few days ago someone mentioned Viamatic foXpose, which does sort of
what you want, though not entirely.

H.

--
Hendrik Maryns

==================
www.lieverleven.be
http://aouw.org

Leonidas Jones

Hendrik Maryns wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) uitte de volgende tekst op 15/12/2005 0:39:
>> BTW just updated to 15. Same question, please.

> A few days ago someone mentioned Viamatic foXpose, which does sort of
> what you want, though not entirely.
>
> H.

Yeahm this emulates the Mac Expose function, which allows an easy toggle
between open windows. The extension allows you to see a thumbnail of
the open tabs, and toggle between them. Not exactly what you are asking
for, but it might help.

Lee

tzygkptr@gmail.com

Thanks for the replies, I'll look into Viamatic.

Rick