Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: What is Your List of Must Have DVDs?

Re: What is Your List of Must Have DVDs?

DVDHelp.us

On 23 May 2003, Ayelborne <(E-Mail Removed)> spake thusly, as shown in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> This is a public domain movie with about a dozen different studios
> producing DVDs. Are there any you particularly would recommend as
> having good audio / video transfer or conversely any you would
> recommend to avoid because they are bad transfers?

I don't know. I happened to find it in the "cheap classics" section at my
local video joint. It was released by "Alpha Video", and the quality isn't
bad, considering the source. The beginning of the movie is a little hard to
understand, but I think a lot of that has to do with me not being able to
break through the storekeeper's think accent for a while.

But again, considering the ancient quality of the source that they had to
work with, I think they did a very nice job.

Heven't seen any other releases of this flick...

--
Jake

Webmaster
http://www.dvdhelp.us