Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Shoppers Drug Mart stocks ONLY "full" screen copies of The Two Towers

Re: Shoppers Drug Mart stocks ONLY "full" screen copies of The Two Towers

Spot

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:31:37 GMT, Doonie
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed)
>
> Blast 'em.

Why? Stores have a right to sell whatever they want. Do you want it
so every store sells the same thing? Just have a bunch of Walmarts .
I vote with my wallet and thats the way it should be. There are
plenty of stores that sell what I want but I don't expect every store
to. I can appreciate the fact that others might not share my wants or
opinions.

Doonie

On 1 Sep 2003 14:01:44 -0500, Spot wrote:

>On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:31:37 GMT, Doonie wrote:
>
>> Blast 'em.

>Why? Stores have a right to sell whatever they want.

Customers have a right to like or not like it all they want.