Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Any news on CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST SE ?

Any news on CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST SE ?

Curly Stooges

Hello,

Has any one heard any news on the upcoming SE (R1) version of this infamous
movie? It's gonna be released by Grindhouse.

Thanks!

Feel free to contact me directly at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Andrew

Curly Stooges wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Has any one heard any news on the upcoming SE (R1) version of this infamous
> movie? It's gonna be released by Grindhouse.

There is no Grindhouse.

Andrew