Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Maple Town

Re: Maple Town

Impmon

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 18:09:42 +0200, "Wendy J" <(E-Mail Removed)>
typed:

>Hi, i have a question, i live in the Netherlands in the 1980's there was a
>cartoon named Maple Town. Is anyone familiar with this cartoon, or heard
>about it?

They used to air in USA in mid 80's on a cable channel Nickledon. I
think I may have a tape or 2 recorded back then but I'll have to check
my parent's. Even if I still have it and can get it copied, shpping
airmail to Europe isn't cheap and the video would be in NTSC and not
PAL.

>Does anybody know if there are video's or DVD's that you can sell?
>I was thinking about the past and then i came up with this cartoon and how
>crazy i was about the show, and i really miss it, and i would like to see it
>again sometime. Can anyone give me some info?

AFAIK there isn't any commercial video or DVD out on this.
--
All viruses and spams are automatically removed by my ISP before
reaching my inbox.

Wendy J

i know it isn't cheap and i also know that we have pal and over there you
don't, but at least i can try to find somebody that knows what i can do,
cause i really want to have it. we have videorecorders here that plat ntsc
and pal, so i geuss that won't be that big of a problem

"Impmon" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...