Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: oooh baby, got simpsons #3 AND LOTR:TTT in the mail today

Re: oooh baby, got simpsons #3 AND LOTR:TTT in the mail today

ThorCromer

I'd rather not say 'cause I don't want to get them in trouble.......though i
must say that they are NEVER this early...i suspect it may have been an
error on their part, as I had cancelled several other orders around this
time and they may have shipped this one out in the process of closing out
any other pending orders i had. Or maybe they are trying to make up for some
of the bad press they have been getting lately in this ng (Hint).

-Thor

"Brian Bernardini" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <bi2t2c$paa$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "ThorCromer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > suh-weeettttt. God I love sites that ship early....
> >
> > -Thor...
> >

> What site was this, if you can reveal such info?
>
> -B

News==----

Newsgroups

=---