Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: WHY was "Duel" Recalled - Anyone Know ?

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: WHY was "Duel" Recalled - Anyone Know ?

 
 
Pentti Lajunen
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-16-2003


"Jay R. Rohrssen" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> "WinningerR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >>>Not yet. Still anyone's guess.<<<

> >
> > Digital Bits is reporting that the delay has something to do with

> Spielberg's
> > approval.
> >

>
> Spielberg - he's why were waiting for a 22 year old movie to be released on
> dvd (Raiders of the Lost Ark). Screw him.


Beware what you say. Last man who threatened to screw him sits now
in jail for 25 years...

--
out of order
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Dr. Speedbyrd
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-16-2003
On 16 Aug 2003 20:46:22 +0300, Pentti Lajunen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>
>
>"Jay R. Rohrssen" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>> "WinningerR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > >>>Not yet. Still anyone's guess.<<<
>> >
>> > Digital Bits is reporting that the delay has something to do with

>> Spielberg's
>> > approval.
>> >

>>
>> Spielberg - he's why were waiting for a 22 year old movie to be released on
>> dvd (Raiders of the Lost Ark). Screw him.

>
>Beware what you say. Last man who threatened to screw him sits now
>in jail for 25 years...


what are you talking about?

Jerk & Jerk-OFF
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Pentti Lajunen
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-16-2003

Dr. Speedbyrd <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> On 16 Aug 2003 20:46:22 +0300, Pentti Lajunen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >"Jay R. Rohrssen" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> >> "WinningerR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> > >>>Not yet. Still anyone's guess.<<<
> >> >
> >> > Digital Bits is reporting that the delay has something to do with
> >> Spielberg's
> >> > approval.
> >> >
> >>
> >> Spielberg - he's why were waiting for a 22 year old movie to be released on
> >> dvd (Raiders of the Lost Ark). Screw him.

> >
> >Beware what you say. Last man who threatened to screw him sits now
> >in jail for 25 years...

>
> what are you talking about?


The "rapist" news few years ago. There was a guy who claimedly
stalked Spielberg and threatened to rape him. Don't know how true
those threats were. Apparently he was caught walking streets somewhere
in Beverly Hills and talking nonsense to himself (out of medicine).

--
out of order
 
Reply With Quote
 
Invid Fan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-16-2003
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Pentti Lajunen
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Dr. Speedbyrd <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> > On 16 Aug 2003 20:46:22 +0300, Pentti Lajunen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > >"Jay R. Rohrssen" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> > >> "WinningerR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >> > >>>Not yet. Still anyone's guess.<<<
> > >> >
> > >> > Digital Bits is reporting that the delay has something to do with
> > >> Spielberg's
> > >> > approval.
> > >> >
> > >>
> > >> Spielberg - he's why were waiting for a 22 year old movie to be released
> > >> on
> > >> dvd (Raiders of the Lost Ark). Screw him.
> > >
> > >Beware what you say. Last man who threatened to screw him sits now
> > >in jail for 25 years...

> >
> > what are you talking about?

>
> The "rapist" news few years ago. There was a guy who claimedly
> stalked Spielberg and threatened to rape him. Don't know how true
> those threats were. Apparently he was caught walking streets somewhere
> in Beverly Hills and talking nonsense to himself (out of medicine).


I think he had rope and/or duct tape to tie Spielberg up with.

--
Chris Mack "Refugee, total ****. That's how I've always seen us.
'Invid Fan' Not a help, you'll admit, to agreement between us."
-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
findcontrol("PlaceHolderPrice") why why why why why why why why why why why Mr. SweatyFinger ASP .Net 2 12-02-2006 03:46 PM
speculation on why ED WOOD is recalled Stroke of Eight DVD Video 1 01-29-2004 12:09 AM
Re: WHY was "Duel" Recalled - Anyone Know ? Kenneth Crudup DVD Video 0 08-07-2003 11:25 PM
Re: WHY was "Duel" Recalled - Anyone Know ? Bob Morris DVD Video 0 08-07-2003 05:52 PM
Re: WHY was "Duel" Recalled - Anyone Know ? Scot Gardner DVD Video 0 08-07-2003 03:32 PM



Advertisments