Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: DVD storage for 400+ Discs?

Re: DVD storage for 400+ Discs?

Semler

I was in the same situation as you are in now and this is what I ended up
with. It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but it looks good and it
will hold 680 DVD's and it had free shipping.

http://www.racksandstands.com/asp/sh...P1005&catid=14

"Shadowhawk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ok, I'm coming up on a total for 400 DVDs now, and I'm running out of

room.
> I've been using two Video Cabinets that hold about 175 DVD's each... but

pretty
> soon I'll have no where else to put them.
> What are my options?
>
> Is there someplace that sells an affordable bookcase style storage

unit..
> (doesn't matter how high), or should I just make one myself? I'd like to

have