Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: How does one set the parameter on Ulead's Video Studio?

Re: How does one set the parameter on Ulead's Video Studio?

Dave W.

Have you tried contacting Ulead technical support?

Dave

"Wassup Mang!" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have put six clips together with Easy Video Joiner, then placed the
> joined, 2 hour clip in Ulead Video Studio.
>
> Started the rendering process and got an error message saying, cannot
> encode the video or can't read the parameter settings....
>
> How can this problem be corrected?

Wassup Mang!

Leave your punk-assed questions out of my ****ing post, chimp.

> Use a LITTLE ****ing brains, and keep the stupidity in the stupid
>copy freak groups that it belongs in, you retarded ****s!

Wassup Mang!

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:14:27 -0700, DarkMatter
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:35:14 -0700, "Buckaroo"
><(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>
>>You must be one of the most troubled, and useless, people on the planet.
>>

> **** you. A.V.D is a group about DVDs, not burning copies of them,
>you retarded ****!

Who said anything about doing something illegal, chimp? For all you
know, I could have some clips on my hard drive from a digital cam
corder....

DarkMatter

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 03:17:08 GMT, "Dave W." <dave@home> Gave us:

>Have you tried contacting Ulead technical support?
>
>Dave
>
>"Wassup Mang!" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> I have put six clips together with Easy Video Joiner, then placed the
>> joined, 2 hour clip in Ulead Video Studio.
>>
>> Started the rendering process and got an error message saying, cannot
>> encode the video or can't read the parameter settings....
>>
>> How can this problem be corrected?

Leave alt.video.dvd OUT of your stupid "how do I copy this ****"
****ed up questions.

Use a LITTLE ****ing brains, and keep the stupidity in the stupid
copy freak groups that it belongs in, you retarded ****s!

Buckaroo

You must be one of the most troubled, and useless, people on the planet.

DarkMatter

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:35:14 -0700, "Buckaroo"
<(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>You must be one of the most troubled, and useless, people on the planet.

**** you. A.V.D is a group about DVDs, not burning copies of them,
you retarded ****!

Flossie

"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:35:14 -0700, "Buckaroo"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>
> >You must be one of the most troubled, and useless, people on the planet.
> >

> **** you. A.V.D is a group about DVDs, not burning copies of them,
> you retarded ****!

There are Legitimate people out there who Author DVD`s of holidays,
birthdays , child births , funerals, etc. Are these people Breaking any laws
by doing this ... NO . They are not deliberatly copying commercial dvd`s,
They use dvd authorising software to make dvd`s to give to family members
and friends of happy occasions.

Rant Over , for legit users

---

DarkMatter

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 00:22:06 -0400, Wassup Mang! <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:31:10 -0700, DarkMatter
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> Leave alt.video.dvd OUT of your stupid "how do I copy this ****"
>>****ed up questions.

>Leave your punk-assed questions out of my ****ing post, chimp.
>>
>> Use a LITTLE ****ing brains, and keep the stupidity in the stupid
>>copy freak groups that it belongs in, you retarded ****s!

**** you, CHUMP. Leave your ****ing "copy it" questions out of the
groups it doesn't belong in, jackoff!

Keep your ****ed up "copy it" questions in your ****ed up "copy it"
groups, where they ****ing belong, dillwad.

DarkMatter

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 00:23:49 -0400, Wassup Mang! <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:14:27 -0700, DarkMatter
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:35:14 -0700, "Buckaroo"
>><(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>>
>>>You must be one of the most troubled, and useless, people on the planet.
>>>

>> **** you. A.V.D is a group about DVDs, not burning copies of them,
>>you retarded ****!

>Who said anything about doing something illegal, chimp? For all you
>know, I could have some clips on my hard drive from a digital cam
>corder....

Show me where *I* said anything about legality, you ****ed in the
head retard!

What *I* said is that you should keep your BABY bullshit out of OUR
discussion group. Dig, retard boy? Get a clue, CHUMP!

I don't give a fat flying **** what your content is intended to be.
What I am saying is that alt.video.dvd is NOT about ****ing burning
discs, you clueless TWIT!

So TRIM alt.video.dvd from your stupid ****ing requests, for one
thing, and BONE up on usenet posting procedures for another!

You ****ing CHUMP boy.

DarkMatter

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:08:08 +0000 (UTC), "Flossie"
<(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>There are Legitimate people out there who Author DVD`s of holidays,
>birthdays , child births , funerals, etc. Are these people Breaking any laws
>by doing this ... NO . They are not deliberatly copying commercial dvd`s,
>They use dvd authorising software to make dvd`s to give to family members
>and friends of happy occasions.
>

>Rant Over , for legit users

Considering that I said not a ****ing thing about legitimacy, I
would say that you are stoopid for attempting to justify yours, or
anyone else's actions.

What I DID say is that you retarded IDIOTS should BONE UP on usenet
posting procedures, and LEAVE non related ****ing groups out of your
utter KAKA posts!

alt.video.dvd is NOT about burning discs. It is about discussing
DVDs already made.

STAY in your ****ing "copy it" groups with both your baby bullshit,
AND your stupid questions that anybody with half a brain can figure
out in YOUR "copy it" groups. Leave THIS group the **** out of your
tripe! DIG?

The original poster is a ****ing retard to have cross-posted to so
many groups to begin with. Does the lame **** even read all those
groups? If so, he only needs ONE of them for this lame question, and
THIS ONE AIN'T IT! DOH! Jump on HIS ass, ya dipshits!