Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Can anyone still tell me?: How can one set the parameter on Ulead's Video Studio?

Can anyone still tell me?: How can one set the parameter on Ulead's Video Studio?

Wassup Mang!

I have put six clips together with Easy Video Joiner, then placed the
joined, 2 hour clip in Ulead Video Studio.

Started the rendering process and got an error message saying, cannot
encode the video or can't read the parameter settings....

How can this problem be corrected?

This is what I got: Failed to encode the video
2000:1:1.