Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Desktop video in your email?

Desktop video in your email?

jk_db2003

I just tried out this really cool Video email that can be sent by using an cheap web cam.

We're having loads of fun sending goofy messages all over the place.

I've been looking at a number of other video email app's but they seem difficult to use or need an .exe file or some huge download. Does anybody know of any free programs like this?

If you want to have a look go here.

http://store.vmdirect.com/alert

Dwain

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030806015547W9x8HdS2