Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: DVD Player Kills Family of Seven

Re: DVD Player Kills Family of Seven

GMAN

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>From the Livewire Newsfeed
>
>August 4, 2003
>
>A New Mexico family was killed by a DVD player last Friday.
>Authorities reported that it appeared that the DVD player had just
>been purchased. Apparently an accident caused the player to fall off
>the television set in their living room. It is suspected that the
>family cat possibly knocked it down. The plastic case of the DVD
>player became cracked during the fall to the floor, emitting the fatal
>radiation which killed the entire family of seven.
>
>Authorities were notified on Saturday when a relative came to visit
>and found the family car in the driveway and no one would answer the
>door. When the police arrived they used forced entry and were shocked
>at what they found. There were dead bodies laying all over the living
>room floor, including the husband, wife and five children. None of
>them showed any signs of physical abuse, and all other possibile
>causes of death have been ruled out. Authorities are positive the
>deaths were caused by the DVD player.
>
>Additionally, the first officer to enter the premises was struck down
>and affected by the harmful radiation, and is hospitalized in critical
>condition. The electric company was summoned and disconnected the
>power to the premises before further action could be taken.
>
>A cat was found laying right next to the fatal DVD player, which leads
>to the suspicion that the cat was the cause of the player falling off
>of the television.
>
>Names of the family members are being withheld until further
>investigation and notification of relatives of the deceased.
>Funeral arrangements will be announced shortly.

Horseshit, i bet the cops didnt have the house tested for carbon monoxide

DarkMatter

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 02:44:55 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (GMAN) Gave
us:

>Horseshit, i bet the cops didnt have the house tested for carbon monoxide

The whole post is a bullshit troll, you ****ing retard!

GMAN

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, TheBartenderBuyMeADrink wrote:
>On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 02:44:55 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (GMAN) Gave
>us:
>
>>Horseshit, i bet the cops didnt have the house tested for carbon monoxide

> The whole post is a bullshit troll, you ****ing retard!

Eat the corn out of my ahole Darkturd!!!!!!! And while you are at it lick my
dew sack biatch