Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Infinifilm dual format practice is lame, and causes defects New Line is STUPID for doing it that way.

Re: Infinifilm dual format practice is lame, and causes defects New Line is STUPID for doing it that way.

Pug Fugley

"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I have bought three copies of Final Destination 2 and all three are
> defective on the widescreen side at the last chapter, and one had a
> split at the hub on the WS laminated side only.
>
> This bullshit of both formats available on one disc has ****ed the
> movie loving public once again.
>
> I should send these bastards a bill for my time spent on this utter
> crap!

Sounds like you should either:

A) Shop elsewhere, as the store where you bought 3 copies obviously busts
their DVD's with a hammer.

B) Buy a better DVD player.

DarkMatter

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 01:01:54 GMT, "Pug Fugley" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Gave us:

>"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>

>> I have bought three copies of Final Destination 2 and all three are
>> defective on the widescreen side at the last chapter, and one had a
>> split at the hub on the WS laminated side only.
>>
>> This bullshit of both formats available on one disc has ****ed the
>> movie loving public once again.
>>
>> I should send these bastards a bill for my time spent on this utter
>> crap!

>Sounds like you should either:
>
>A) Shop elsewhere, as the store where you bought 3 copies obviously busts
>their DVD's with a hammer.
>
>B) Buy a better DVD player.

You should:

A: Get a ****ing clue. I have been using optical discs since you
were a twinge in your daddy's weenie. 1979.... CD player.
1982 first Laser Disc player... I was using, servicing,
calibrating... pretty much all there is to do with such products
before you even knew how a laser worked, if you EVER have at all.

B: Get a ****ing clue. An entire run of the discs were laminated
improperly, and dual mode discs are an abomination to begin with.

C: Get a ****ing clue. The discs ALL had the data errors in the
exact same places on every player they were examined on.

D: Get a ****ing life. Your adolescent baby bullshit here only
makes YOU look retarded, which you are.