Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Top 5 Horror Flicks

Re: Top 5 Horror Flicks

Grand Inquisitor

DarkMatter wrote:
> Max volume is a Max clone. I also think he likes FoolScreen
> renditions of films... If "rendition" is a correct word for the
> abomination that Chop N Crop is. Bunch of ex-VHS rental retards.

What's odd is that I agree with DarkMatter on most issues yet he still
treats me and everybody else like sub-human garbage. Don't let it get
on your nerves, he's entertaining if you don't let it get to you.

and tagging wildebeests."
--Michael J. Nelson

Grand Inquisitor

DarkMatter

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:50:05 GMT, Grand Inquisitor
<(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>What's odd is that I agree with DarkMatter on most issues yet he still
>treats me and everybody else like sub-human garbage. Don't let it get
>on your nerves, he's entertaining if you don't let it get to you.

No I do not. Only when and if they say something that is utterly
retarded.