Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > American Pie 1 & 2 DVD Questions

American Pie 1 & 2 DVD Questions

Machina3317

I just bought the American Pie 1 & 2 Unrated (with the Beneath the Crust
extras) DVDs at Best Buy. I was wondering, AP2 has an insert, but AP1 doesn't.
Is that correct? Sorry if that gets asked all the time... Also, the UPC
symbols on AP1 and AP2 are both hole-punched out. Did they have to do that for
some reason? A friend of mine also bought the rated R version sets from
Wal-Mart and he said his UPCs are the same way as mine. Anyone have an idea
why?
---
"There is some fiction in your truth, and some truth in your fiction. To know
the truth, you must risk everything". - Kid's Story

Chris Raney

Are inserts that big of a deal? Every day another person complains of a dvd
without an insert. I mean come on. You bought the movie, there wasn't an
insert, now get on with it. Complain if there isn't a disc inside, but not
an insignificant piece of paper.
"Machina3317" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just bought the American Pie 1 & 2 Unrated (with the Beneath the Crust
> extras) DVDs at Best Buy. I was wondering, AP2 has an insert, but AP1

doesn't.
> Is that correct? Sorry if that gets asked all the time... Also, the UPC
> symbols on AP1 and AP2 are both hole-punched out. Did they have to do

that for
> some reason? A friend of mine also bought the rated R version sets from
> Wal-Mart and he said his UPCs are the same way as mine. Anyone have an

idea
> why?
> ---
> "There is some fiction in your truth, and some truth in your fiction. To

know
> the truth, you must risk everything". - Kid's Story

Ollie T

"You bought the movie, there wasn't an insert, now get on with it."

Calm down man! Isn't it just possible that the guy was just curious? It
did not sound like he was bitching about it like you are. He was just
asking a simple question.

"Chris Raney" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:VrxYa.148937$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Are inserts that big of a deal? Every day another person complains of a

dvd
> without an insert. I mean come on. You bought the movie, there wasn't an
> insert, now get on with it. Complain if there isn't a disc inside, but

not
> an insignificant piece of paper.
> "Machina3317" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I just bought the American Pie 1 & 2 Unrated (with the Beneath the Crust
> > extras) DVDs at Best Buy. I was wondering, AP2 has an insert, but AP1

> doesn't.
> > Is that correct? Sorry if that gets asked all the time... Also, the

UPC
> > symbols on AP1 and AP2 are both hole-punched out. Did they have to do

> that for
> > some reason? A friend of mine also bought the rated R version sets from
> > Wal-Mart and he said his UPCs are the same way as mine. Anyone have an

> idea
> > why?
> > ---
> > "There is some fiction in your truth, and some truth in your fiction. To

> know
> > the truth, you must risk everything". - Kid's Story

AceoHearts

The UPC is usually punched out on items that are part of a multi-pack. That
way you can't return the DVD for a full refund. You would have to return
both movies from the pack you purchased to get your money back or a credit.

AceoHearts

John Harkness

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 21:06:17 GMT, "Ollie T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"You bought the movie, there wasn't an insert, now get on with it."
>
>Calm down man! Isn't it just possible that the guy was just curious? It
>did not sound like he was bitching about it like you are. He was just
>asking a simple question.

Or he's just tired of the daily post "I bought X and there's no
insert. Is it just me?"

John Harkness