Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > converts to view video on computer monitor

converts to view video on computer monitor

neo@neo.net

I've read about the GE tv to vga adaptor. Does anyone here have
experience with it or some other devices that converts a DVD players
output to something that can be viewed on a computer monitor?

Thank you,
Neo

Biz

It is usually much better quality to just buy a dvd drive for your pc, they can be bought for $50 or
less these days.
--
Biz

"Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand
alloys and compositions and,......things with molecular structures,....and
the....." - Ash