Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: DEEP DISCOUNT DVD SUCKS!!!!!!! ROTTEN COMPANY

Re: DEEP DISCOUNT DVD SUCKS!!!!!!! ROTTEN COMPANY

Invid Fan

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, J. Alfred
Prufrock <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I placed an order with these people last Thursday
> When I called on Monday, Tues, and Wed. they
> assured me that it was shipped out on FRIDAY

You seem to be very impatient.

> I just received an e-mail today that IT WAS SHIPPED TODAY!!!!!!
> I called them and they could not tell me why it was delayed
> All items were in stock when I ordered
> I ordered DVD's that were NOT new releases
> These were DVD's that were released 2 weeks ago and were in stock
> Also when I pay for priority mail delivery or 2nd day delivery
> their warehouse will still ship this UPS and they refund my delivery charge
> THESE PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!!
>
> I am going back to DVD PLANET!!!!

Then go. DDD is for those who honestly don't care when stuff arrives.
Like me.

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS