Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: "My Big Fat Greek Life"?

Re: "My Big Fat Greek Life"?

SoHillsGuy

<< Lol, do you feel better now that you caught my mistake. I guess you can
sleep easier at night. >>

Well, it hit a nerve. It seems to be a growing error on the internet (the
misuse of than/then for each other), ranking right up there with people who
spell surprise "suprise."

Joshua Zyber

"Michael Black" <mblack@{SPAM BLOWS}michaelblack.com{CHUNKS}> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > Well, it hit a nerve. It seems to be a growing error on the

internet (the
> > misuse of than/then for each other), ranking right up there with

people
> who
> > spell surprise "suprise."

> Hey don't forget the two worst offenses: their/there/they're and
> you're/your. Honorable mention goes to two/too/to.

How about the rampant use of "would of" or "should of"? Man, that
rankles me.

Dick Sidbury

Michael Black wrote:
> "SoHillsGuy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>><< Lol, do you feel better now that you caught my mistake. I guess you can
>>sleep easier at night. >>
>>

>>Well, it hit a nerve. It seems to be a growing error on the internet (the
>>misuse of than/then for each other), ranking right up there with people

> who
>
>>spell surprise "suprise."
>>

> Hey don't forget the two worst offenses: their/there/they're and
> you're/your. Honorable mention goes to two/too/to.

don't forget it's and its.

dick

Peter

Lmao.. Yea, that is pretty bad. "I should of payed atenshion in skool"

--
At the source of every error which is blamed on the
computer you will find at least two human errors,

Justin

Michael Black wrote on [Thu, 7 Aug 2003 13:02:01 -0700]:

> "SoHillsGuy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> << Lol, do you feel better now that you caught my mistake. I guess you can
>> sleep easier at night. >>
>>

>> Well, it hit a nerve. It seems to be a growing error on the internet (the
>> misuse of than/then for each other), ranking right up there with people

> who
>> spell surprise "suprise."
>>

> Hey don't forget the two worst offenses: their/there/they're and
> you're/your. Honorable mention goes to two/too/to.

no. The worst hase to be loose, for not winning