Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Memorial fund for dead DVD Family

Memorial fund for dead DVD Family

Karl S

You have probably read on these newsgroups about the family of seven
and their cat killed by their DVD player.

I have set up a memorial fund for their benefit.

Please send cash or money orders to:

Karl
PO Box 6666
Bethel, AK 99559

Nicolaas Hawkins

Karl S <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> You have probably read on these newsgroups about the family of seven
> and their cat killed by their DVD player.
>
> I have set up a memorial fund for their benefit.
>
> Please send cash or money orders to:
>
> Karl
> PO Box 6666
> Bethel, AK 99559

The sad part about it is, that there are some people who would be
sufficiently dim-witted to do exactly that.

--
Nicolaas.

- "Bother!", said Pooh, as millions of voices cried out and went silent.

James Sweet

Huh?

"Karl S" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You have probably read on these newsgroups about the family of seven
> and their cat killed by their DVD player.
>
> I have set up a memorial fund for their benefit.
>
> Please send cash or money orders to:
>
> Karl
> PO Box 6666
> Bethel, AK 99559

Nan

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 17:00:39 -0800, Karl S <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>You have probably read on these newsgroups about the family of seven
>and their cat killed by their DVD player.
>
>I have set up a memorial fund for their benefit.
>
>Please send cash or money orders to:
>
>Karl
>PO Box 6666
>Bethel, AK 99559

And the only one it will benefit will be Karl!!

Norm De Plume

Karl S <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..

> Please send cash or money orders to:
>
> Karl
> PO Box 6666
> Bethel, AK 99559

Will you also accept in-kind donations, such valuable letter bombs?

Surfer

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Norm De Plume) wrote:

> One woman has put up a web site asking for money to pay off her credit
> card debts. So far, she's received $20,000.

ONE woman? There are tons of men and women doing this now because of that first
woman who did it and was showcased in the media.

Go the hell away you friggin' cyber-beggars!

Learn to control your spending habits and if you can't...get out of debt
yourselves instead of trying to beg for money from hard working people who don't
expect others to rescue them from any financial problems they happen to have!

Sheesh...

Pepebuho

"bewtifulfreak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:YLbYa.183$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Norm De Plume" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Nicolaas Hawkins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> news:<bgq417$knb$(E-Mail Removed)>...

> > > The sad part about it is, that there are some people who
> > > would be sufficiently dim-witted to do exactly that.

> > One woman has put up a web site asking for money to pay off her credit
> > card debts. So far, she's received $20,000.

> That's so annoying, especially for those of us who have the decency to

take
> responsibility for our own debts and are struggling to adjust our spending
> and get on our feet as a result. Things like that just insure that she

will
> keep on spending irresponsibly, because she hasn't had to deal with the
> consequences.
>
> Ann

Ah come on, I bet you found the website morbidly entertaining. Consider the
payment
a tip to the entertainer for helping you kill some time at her website.

bewtifulfreak

"Pepebuho" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "bewtifulfreak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > That's so annoying, especially for those of us who have the decency to

> take
> > responsibility for our own debts

> Ah come on, I bet you found the website morbidly entertaining. Consider

the
> payment
> a tip to the entertainer for helping you kill some time at her website.

I've only heard of her website, never been there, and never would. It would
annoy me to death to see her begging people for money for no justifiable
reason other than her own irresponsibility. I have a website, too....maybe
I should start charging an entertainment fee?

(It's not much, but it's got to be *tons* more entertaining than 'listening'
to someone begging for money!!!)

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Who Me?

On 7 Aug 2003 08:23:06 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Kevin) wrote:

>It was recently discovered (through a flaw in the website order form)
>that a website/emailspam company selling "penis enlargement pills"
>took in over 6000 orders at $50 a bottle in 4 weeks.

I know a woman that got one of those penis enlargement emails.
Yes, I said a WOMAN.
What the heck is she supposed to enlarge, her nose?

Hungry

The, troll!! The!!!

(E-Mail Removed) (Karl S) wrote in
<(E-Mail Removed)>:

>You have probably read on these newsgroups about the family of seven
>and their cat killed by their DVD player.
>
>I have set up a memorial fund for their benefit.
>
>Please send cash or money orders to:

[snip scammer's address]