Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: DVD Player Kills Family of Seven

Re: DVD Player Kills Family of Seven

Jeeters

For those that believe this, I got some prime swamp land for ya.

Mike

yea, really. If it were really that harmfull, it would have exited the
plastic uncracked too.

yea ****ing right.

"Jeeters" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> For those that believe this, I got some prime swamp land for ya.

Rick

Happens every ****ing summer. Millions of kiddies in desperate need
of parental guidance, and a social life.

"blcker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:scyXa.6778$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sheeesh! Let's file this with the Bonsai Kitty story.
>

> "Jeeters" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > For those that believe this, I got some prime swamp land for ya.

JWB

news:bgmcm3$q6fkk$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Happens every ****ing summer. Millions of kiddies in desperate need
> of parental guidance, and a social life.

Yea, but to be honest, it's funny to see how many sheep fall for it.

JWB

> "blcker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:scyXa.6778$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Sheeesh! Let's file this with the Bonsai Kitty story.
> >

> > "Jeeters" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > For those that believe this, I got some prime swamp land for ya.

bewtifulfreak

"JWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:mgCXa.20616$(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:bgmcm3$q6fkk$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > Happens every ****ing summer. Millions of kiddies in desperate need
> > of parental guidance, and a social life.

> Yea, but to be honest, it's funny to see how many sheep fall for it.

Baaaaaaa!

Ann
(feeling sheepish) :}

Henry Mydlarz

We have some highly intellectuall media reporters here in OZ. I can see this
story making the headlines.....

Henry