Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: What is DTS?

Re: What is DTS?

Paul

I would be very interested in a DD disc that sounds better than an DTS
disc - please let us know so we can compare

This footnote confirms that this email message
has been swept by Norton AntiVirus for the
presence of computer viruses.

This computer is protected
by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector

news:(E-Mail Removed)...