Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Zalman ZM460-APS 460W Power Supply @ ThinkComputers.org

Zalman ZM460-APS 460W Power Supply @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “When someone mentions the name Zalman most people think of great performing and cool looking heatsinks. I know quite a few people that have Zalman HSF's in their computers and I am one of them. A lot of people swear by them, and easily recommend them to everyone, I personally have use Zalman HSF's in computers that I have built for others. Did you know that Zalman also makes power supplies? Today for review I have one from Zalman that is touted as “Noiseless”, is it? How will it perform in my power hungry system? Read on to find out the answers to these and other thought provoking questions!”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=304