Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Samsung HT-DL100

Samsung HT-DL100

dbob

Folks,

Looking for a method to get my Samsung HT-DL100 to be region free. Currently
set to region 4 (Australia). Have tried all the hacks outlined on
www.dvdrhelp.com and www.regionfreedvd.net but none of these work.

The unit was purchased in early 2003.

Any thoughts?

firblog@nicht.net

Sorry nothing too positive. I've been looking into this for a Samsung
i'm hoping to buy, and have also spoken to one of their reps and other
retailers. It seems that newer Samsung products are a bit of a pain in
this regard However,I have found that Techtronics can do a firmware
modification, at least to the DVD55.

Firblog