Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Unable to print using a home network printer....HELP?

Unable to print using a home network printer....HELP?

jaycapone jaycapone is offline
Junior Member

Im running a linksys wireless home network. My desktop is running WindowXP W/SP2 and I have 2 laptops first one is running Windows XP Pro. and the second is running Windows Vista Ultimate. The laptop with XP is able to find and connec to my printer via the network. But when I go to Printers and faxes and search for printers I am unable to find my printer on the network using the vista machine. Can someone help me?