Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Looney Tunes Mess

Re: Looney Tunes Mess

roy

They should watch how Disney is doing it (apart from the censorship Disney
is applying to some of their cartoons).....

The "Walt Disney Treasures" collection are real gems..... can't wait 'till
the next wave.

Roy

news:(E-Mail Removed)...