Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Charmed TV Series on dvd

Charmed TV Series on dvd

GaNNie-_-Jo!

Hello;

Can anyone tell me when the charmed TV series will be released on DVD?
I assume they will be because you can find thousands of webbies and posts
about it.
This is my most wanted TV series and i cant hardly wait for it to be
released!

Series we collected so far are:

Friends - Complete Season 1 to 8 (Season 9 soon to be released in holland.)
24 - Season 1
Babylon 5 - Season 1&2
X-Files - Season 1 to 6
Farscape - Season 1 to 4
Band Of Brothers - Tin Box (Beautiful)

What series do you collect?

Holland is probebly one of the best selling DVD countries world wide. I
still dont get wy we dont have the UK or US special editions over here.
Surely we have some but at the most 5% of whats being released. I import a
lot from the UK and especialy for the Extra's or the better soundtrack.
(DTS) Well i just wanted you to know this

jayembee

"GaNNie-_-Jo!" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me when the charmed TV series will be
> released on DVD?

It's not currently in the works. Your best bet is to keep an
eye on the site http://www.thecharmedones.com/. If there's
any news about a DVD release, it'll likely be there.

> Series we collected so far are:
>
> Friends - Complete Season 1 to 8 (Season 9 soon to be released in holland.)
> 24 - Season 1
> Babylon 5 - Season 1&2
> X-Files - Season 1 to 6
> Farscape - Season 1 to 4
> Band Of Brothers - Tin Box (Beautiful)
>
> What series do you collect?

From the list above: 24, B5, XF, and FARSCAPE (I haven't gotten
around to picking up BAND OF BROTHERS yet, though it's on the
list).

Not from the list above: THE TWILIGHT ZONE, STARGATE SG-1, SIX
FEET UNDER, OZ, THE SOPRANOS, THE SHIELD, TALES OF THE CITY,
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, ANGEL, CSI, DUE SOUTH, ANNE OF GREEN
GABLES, ROAD TO AVONLEA, THE AVENGERS, THE PRISONER, THE SAINT,
SECRET AGENT/DANGER MAN, LORD PETER WIMSEY, THE CHRONICLES OF
NARNIA, ROBIN OF SHERWOOD, THE PROFESSIONALS, MOONBASE 3,
QUATERMASS, and too many others.

-- jayembee