Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: How Netflix manage its DVDs?

Re: How Netflix manage its DVDs?

Buckaroo

The pictures I saw had computers only for inventory...all the DVD handling
and sleeving was in large trays by hand. It looked to me like those old
pictures of telephone operators on skates

"Matt Fuerst" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ben78q$82r$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I saw a photo of a line of women (not to be sexist, but they were all

women)
> in a news story that announced their new distribution centers about 8

months
> ago or so...
>
> I think it's true..
>
> Matt
> www.jackasscritics.com
>

> "Schevis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > "Buckaroo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> news:<bei2uu$iph$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> > > There are some amazing images of the Netflix distribution center on

the