Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Who is winning the DVD R race?

Who is winning the DVD R race?

Shepherdsbushboy

Sorry if this has been asked many times before....any indication as to which
format if any will come out on top in the recordable DVD market. I want to
purchase a machine (not PC based) to convert my aging video collection and was
impressed by my friends Philips machine (DVD+R), but then its the only one I
have seen in action. Before I twist my wife's arm (beg) to get one, I want to
be sure I dont end up with the betamax of the future (not that there was ever
anything wrong with betamax). Is it to early to tell?

TC

Lotto Magic: Winning the Lottery WITHOUT Winning!?!? lottomagicp0615@gmail.com Digital Photography 0 03-21-2008 06:17 PM
who is winning hd dvd or blu ray skip DVD Video 36 11-09-2006 08:06 PM
Winning 11 loosttt1982 Gaming 8 12-01-2005 05:13 AM
Idiots - winning the browser wars zipding Firefox 2 03-18-2005 07:55 AM
Windward Studios offers free award-winning game for trying Windward Reports David Thielen Java 0 10-17-2003 02:09 AM

Advertisments