Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Cannibal! The Musical?

Cannibal! The Musical?

Me, The Bear, up a tree on Hampstead Heath

Has this movie been released yet on DVD? I saw on one site it was in the
coming soon but has since been taken down.

Doug MacLean

" Me, The Bear, up a tree on Hampstead Heath"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:17TNa.40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has this movie been released yet on DVD? I saw on one site it was in the
> coming soon but has since been taken down.

Cannibal!: The Musical (Special Edition) from Troma (UPC 790357998630) was
released on 2/29/00. It is still listed as active and several online
retailers have copies in stock.

I hope this helps.
--

Doug MacLean
Home Theater Info

Mike

I saw it at Best Buy today actually. At least I think I did, I didn't pick
it up and look at it but pretty sure I saw it on the shelf.

Mike

news:dgTNa.10471$(E-Mail Removed)...