Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > help finding DVD

help finding DVD

Nikoli Yetti

I apologize if this has been brought up before. I am new here. I was
wondering if someone could please point me in the right direction of where
to find "Flash Gordon." I am looking for the 1980 version starring Melody
Anderson and Sam Jones. It is not that I have trouble finding it, but I
don't want to pay more than $30.00USD for it. I can buy the Brazilian
Import version for cheap, but my experience with the Brazilian import DVDs
has not been good. I would also be willing to pay for a copy of the
American version of it as well. I am not a collector, I just want to see
the movie again. Thank You

Ratmaster2000

Havent bought mine yet, but I found this on blackstar:

http://www.blackstar.co.uk/video/item/7000000068410

newsUNNa.47477$Xm3.12203@sccrnsc02...