Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Due South

Due South

SRT

I see where the 2nd season of Due South is supposed to be released shortly.
Just wondering about a couple of things.

1. Is the pilot ever going to be released on DVD? I realize its available
on vhs because there are tons to be had on Ebay, but who wants tape.

2. Are the 2nd season DVDs going to be any better quality than the season 1
sets? On the season one set I have there is at least one episode on each
side of each disc that stops or freezes at one point as if the pause button
has been pressed. Gets annoying after a while.

srt