Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > WickedLasers Starphaser Giveaway! - 3 Days Remaining

WickedLasers Starphaser Giveaway! - 3 Days Remaining

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

"That's right! You can win a free Starphaser 85 mW Extreme Series valued at over $300.00 USD! This portable OEM Laser is ultra powerful and highly visible making it one of the most saught after laser products for it's size and class. There are only 3 days left so hurry up! The Contest will end on December 14th 2005. Bounce on over to WickedLasers and check out it out! Check out our review of the 80 mW Phoenix in action, I think you will agree these lasers are Wicked!"

Direct Link: http://www.mvktech.net/content/view/2587/