Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: .jpg ----> .mpeg or .mpg ... VCDEasy

Re: .jpg ----> .mpeg or .mpg ... VCDEasy

Jason Robert Sutliff

Yes, I realize .jpg is a picture x-tension.

I've got .jpgs that I want to put on a CD-R for a 'slide-show / Video CD'.
I've got NERO & Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum. Easy CD tells me I can only use
..mpgs to make a picture disc.

Can ANYONE shoot me in the right direction ???

=(,

J.
NY

..

Tarkus

On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 07:00:44 GMT, Jason Robert Sutliff wrote:

> I've got .jpgs that I want to put on a CD-R for a 'slide-show / Video CD'.
> I've got NERO & Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum. Easy CD tells me I can only use
> .mpgs to make a picture disc.
>
> Can ANYONE shoot me in the right direction ???

VCDEasy can do the whole thing for you. I know because I've done it. I
suggest you look over the docs (which may be online only - I don't
remember). That or have a look at vcdhelp.com.
--
"We accidentally replaced your heart with a baked potato. You have
about three seconds to live."

Now playing: "- Danger After Night Disc 2 - 05 - Time to Kill"

nXt

So what's the problem? I launched NERO (express) selected my cdrw
drive, clicked on VIDEOS/PICTURES and picked SVCD, then i click add,
and selected a ton of jpgs. then i change the track lenght of each
one. or leave it at 0 for infiniate (you change pictures with the >>|
key on the remote). and that's it.