Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Trading in used DVD's in Los Angeles?

Re: Trading in used DVD's in Los Angeles?

Coyote

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 19:37:55 GMT, "boe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I used to trade my old DVD's 3 used for 1 new one at Warehouse. The three
>locations I used to do this at are all closed now. Are they still in
>business? Where do you trade your used DVD's in?
>
>Thanks

I don't recall which street it's on, or the name, but there's a shop
in the Los Feliz district east of Franklin that had a decent
selection, and I'm sure I'm right in thinking they took in trades.

There's another in Hollywood, near the corner of Sunset Blvd. and I
believe either LaBrea or Highland (probably the latter), and when I
think of the name I'll post it. It's where I sold my huge VHS
collection when I started converting to DVD, incidentally.

--
Coyote

To reply by email, it's http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).