Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Why does K-mart keep DVDs under glass?

Re: Why does K-mart keep DVDs under glass?

Grand Inquisitor

Maverick wrote:
> This is totally ludicrous! How does one expect to enjoy their DVD
> shopping experience, hindered by having a sales clerk unlocking the
> glass door while waiting for you to make a selection (VHS tapes are not
> under a lock & key). I rarely shop at K-mart, but this is ridiculous for
> anti-theft devices, DVDs have enough secure tags and tape on the box.
>
> I bet K-mart loses a lot of DVD sales.

K-Mart used to have these bargain racks with really good deals (Lost
Weekend for ten bucks, I got 12 Monkeys, Ghosts of Mars, and a few
others for very low prices also). But they totally bite now, you're right.

--
"It is dark, you are likely to be eaten by a grue."
--Zork

Grand Inquisitor