Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > New Doctor Who DVDs

New Doctor Who DVDs

Windbag1000

Bought them yesterday. Really fun to see some more old Pertwee episodes and
the Daleks story is better than I remembered.

Fun. Now if only the next two were out before October.

Invid Fan

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Windbag1000
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Bought them yesterday. Really fun to see some more old Pertwee episodes and
> the Daleks story is better than I remembered.
>
> Fun. Now if only the next two were out before October.

What are the next two? Any chance of Trial of a Timelord or the
original Dalek series any time soon?

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

Windbag1000

>> Fun. Now if only the next two were out before October.

>What are the next two? Any chance of Trial of a Timelord or the
>original Dalek series any time soon?

Talons of Weng-Chiang with Tom Baker and the 2nd Daleks story, Dalek Invasion
of Earth are due in October. Both are double disc sets with hours of extras
each but for 10 dollars more each.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> Fun. Now if only the next two were out before October.

> >What are the next two? Any chance of Trial of a Timelord or the
> >original Dalek series any time soon?

> Talons of Weng-Chiang with Tom Baker and the 2nd Daleks story, Dalek Invasion
> of Earth are due in October. Both are double disc sets with hours of extras
> each but for 10 dollars more each.

Dalek Invasion is a long one, so the extra money's worth it. Not sure
I'll cough up for the other, though.

(ok, I'll give in eventually, but it won't be willingly)

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS