Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Progress Update

Progress Update

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Just to let everyone know outside of the mods forum what is going on

I'm currently waiting on vBarticles to be completed, which will provide the new article system - its in Beta now and should be released fairly soon (http://www.vbarticles.com/).

At the same time, the main page/article pages will be spruced up greatly to fit in with the rest of the site. Reviews will be multi page, have a thumbnail gallery and automated comments threads.

I've got my last week at university before Christmas starting tomorrow (busy busy busy), but then 3 weeks off for exams (which should mean I'll have plenty of time, as there are only 2 exams this semester). vBarticles and the rest of the changes should be in place then

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

I like most of the changes, except the fact that I get no e-mail notifications to forum topic updates since the new forum software switch.

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Looked into it and I still can't see why Al Does this effect anyone else at all?

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Hold Tight - think I've found a fix in a bug report on the vBulletin site

Try in 10 mins!

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

It works now!!!! Great. Thanks Ian. You're ok in my book, no matter what they say!

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

haha, thanks Took ages to figure out what was wrong, but it looks like it was a bug with the 3.5.1 version of vB!

Glad its working now!

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Woot! WTG dude!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

wtg?????

thx ian

Frankie Frankie is offline
Junior Member

way to go..............

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Yeah, what Frankie said.

Speaking of Frankie, how's your project coming along? You should post on my site more about it.

Update Progress shapper ASP .Net 0 12-29-2006 10:55 PM
update swt progress bar in worker thread jim Java 2 08-20-2004 12:34 AM
Progress bar to show the progress of a task Charlie Zhang Java 3 08-16-2004 05:53 PM
Table update looks bad in IE while in progress Namdoog HTML 0 09-15-2003 08:00 PM
update eclipse plugin, work in progress? Raaijmakers, Vincent (IndSys, GE Interlogix) Python 1 08-01-2003 02:08 PM

Advertisments