Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > American Traveler International Apology Shirt

American Traveler International Apology Shirt

Gerry

If you are American and going to have vacation overseas, you must wear this
T-shirt:
http://americanapologyshirt.com/

Gerry

> I'm sorry YOU are an idiot and those who refuse to support their president
> by wearing this stupid shirt are traitors to their nation.

Oh yeah, by your logic those Germans who refuse to support Hitler in 1930s
are traitors.

>Or maybe you can add "I support
> bin Ladan and 9-11" to the back side of it!

Nobody isn't supporting 9-11. But invasion in other country using fictious
reasons is crime. War crime. I hope your moron president will be hanged one
day like other Nazi criminals.

> "Gerry"

<Gerryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)y> wrote in message
> news:3f02be8a$0$34141$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > If you are American and going to have vacation overseas, you must wear

> this
> > T-shirt:
> > http://americanapologyshirt.com/
> >

> ---

Stoneskin

Mike Dobony left a note on my windscreen which said:

> I'm sorry YOU are an idiot and those who refuse to support their president
> by wearing this stupid shirt are traitors to their nation. Our president is
> OWED our support, not open condemnation. Or maybe you can add "I support
> bin Ladan and 9-11" to the back side of it!

That is an amazing leap of logic.

--

Stoneskin

[Insert sig here]

Mark Maps

"Gerry"
<Gerryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
(E-Mail Removed)y> wrote in message
news:3f02d5e1$0$69438$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > I'm sorry YOU are an idiot and those who refuse to support their

president
> > by wearing this stupid shirt are traitors to their nation.

> Oh yeah, by your logic those Germans who refuse to support Hitler in 1930s
> are traitors.
>
> >Or maybe you can add "I support
> > bin Ladan and 9-11" to the back side of it!

> Nobody isn't supporting 9-11. But invasion in other country using fictious
> reasons is crime. War crime. I hope your moron president will be hanged

one
> day like other Nazi criminals.

Ahh, Jerry, the great historian and geopolitical analyst. Thanks for your
enlightening thoughts on the subject of freeing twenty-some million
benighted Muslims from a government that routinely murdered them, raped
their wives and tortured their children. Yes, the world of ethics would
have been left pristine had Bush not decided to act. Better to remain
blameless than to improve the lives of others too powerless to act. Better
to allow the pure French to lead the way than to be concerned with "the
little people". What's a few million Iraqi deaths when we have an
opportunity to prove our tolerance and humbleness before the United Nations?

What a mindless dolt you are, Jerry, spouting propagandistic cant you
learned from others rather than thinking things through yourself. It
appears you're too ignorant to be embarrassed by your sophomoric naivete,
otherwise you'd keep such thoughts to yourself out of shame. It appears you
are too simple to realize you would be one of the first recuits for
murderous brown-shirts as long as their prejudices matched your own.

Jeff Jones

"Ronald O. Christian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 2 Jul 2003 06:17:11 -0500, "Gerry"

<Gerryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
(E-Mail Removed)y>
> wrote:
>
> >If you are American and going to have vacation overseas, you must wear

this
> >T-shirt:
> >http://americanapologyshirt.com/

> "I'm sorry I'm an idiot" would take up less room.
>

> Ron

Sorry.. those t-shirts are reserved for the Americans that DID vote for
Bush.

Jeff Jones
Austin, Texas
aa #2044

Rico X. Partay

"Mark Maps" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bduupo$33p$(E-Mail Removed)...

> ...freeing twenty-some million
> benighted Muslims from a government
> that routinely murdered them, raped
> their wives and tortured their children.
> Yes, the world of ethics would have been
> left pristine had Bush not decided to
> act.

What a load of hooey.
If Bush had said from day one that this was the reason to go
to war, we at least could have had an honest debate. Of course,
he wouldn't have been able to sell it then -- after all, there are
several other countries we should immediately attack using the
above logic. So the bastard lied. And lied, and lied, and lied
some more. And he's still doing it. All this, Well, it was a
good idea anyway, completely misses the point. Believe it or not,
there are some Americans who think that it's not okay for the
President to lie about reasons for war. Clinton got impeached for
lying about BJ's. Bush should be in prison for his lies.

(Follow-ups somewhere else, please.)

Baffie

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 07:34:27 -0500, "Mike Dobony"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I'm sorry YOU are an idiot and those who refuse to support their president
>by wearing this stupid shirt are traitors to their nation. Our president is
>OWED our support, not open condemnation. Or maybe you can add "I support
>bin Ladan and 9-11" to the back side of it!
>

>"Gerry"

Gerry,

it seems that since 9-11 it's now totally unpatriotic to disagree with
your president.

that attitude is wrong.

american values include freedom of choice and freedom of speech - it's
one of the reasons so many american sons and daughters have died
serving their country.

So, when you enter a (discussion) room, don't check your brain at the
door eh?

Please reply to newsgroup - it's not my address in the header!

Klaus

Please denote your posts as OT or offtopic. What does this have to do with
DVD's??

"Gerry"
<Gerryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
(E-Mail Removed)y> wrote in message
news:3f02be8a$0$34141$(E-Mail Removed)...
> If you are American and going to have vacation overseas, you must wear

this
> T-shirt:
> http://americanapologyshirt.com/

zach

"Gerry" <Gerryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy@Gerry .Gerry> wrote in message news:<3f02d5e1$0$69438$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> > I'm sorry YOU are an idiot and those who refuse to support their president
> > by wearing this stupid shirt are traitors to their nation.

> Oh yeah, by your logic those Germans who refuse to support Hitler in 1930s
> are traitors.
>
> >Or maybe you can add "I support
> > bin Ladan and 9-11" to the back side of it!

> Nobody isn't supporting 9-11. But invasion in other country using fictious
> reasons is crime. War crime. I hope your moron president will be hanged one
> day like other Nazi criminals.

Dear non-US citizen US-haters: first of all, I did not support
invading Iraq- I think the US, and the world, deserves more 9-11s;
only events of such magnitude seem to wake people the hell up.

That being said, most of you are sick, evil, hypocritical, impotent
f*cks whose morality does not extend past the tip of your nose, much
less beyond your nation's back yard, unless it suits your interests.
Your concept of morality is not rooted in any absolute, whether
religious or secular, but rather in a corrupt concept of democratic
rule by simple majority. "Wrong" and "right" are concepts defined in
committee, which is why fostering of concepts such as "sovereign
nation" allows some of the worse atrocities in human history that were
realized in the last century to continue.

Jordan Lund

"Rico X. Partay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<zZEMa.265$(E-Mail Removed) k.net>...
> Clinton got impeached for lying about BJ's.
> Bush should be in prison for his lies.

Yup. Bush, Donald Rumsfeld and (IMHO, although hard to prove) John
Ashcroft should all be brought up on charges of war crimes.

- Jordan