Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Gangs of N.Y. Booklet

Gangs of N.Y. Booklet

Bob Bohling

Just bought the Gangs of N.Y. at Wal-Mart.
There was nothing packaged inside, except the
two DVDs. Did any one else get anything
packaged in theirs?
Thanks,
Bob

Don Tarshes

I was just about to post a similar question, as I was surprised to find
the package empty (except for the two discs). Apparently, according to
someone who answered your post, this is normal for this release (no
booklet). This is a bit of a drag, as I will miss having the chapter
list to refer to while the movie is playing.

Bob Bohling wrote:

> Just bought the Gangs of N.Y. at Wal-Mart.
> There was nothing packaged inside, except the
> two DVDs. Did any one else get anything
> packaged in theirs?
> Thanks,
> Bob

producing a booklet glenn Computer Support 7 04-06-2005 03:09 AM
Please give me some handholding on booklet printing Word Worrier Computer Support 9 07-26-2004 04:17 AM
Booklet Print Formatting Ed Thompson Java 0 02-08-2004 02:08 PM
Re: No booklet! Mark Maps DVD Video 1 08-08-2003 05:01 AM
Gangs of N.Y. Booklet Bob Bohling DVD Video 3 07-03-2003 10:33 AM

Advertisments